Friday, August 29, 2008

280808

today, my class start from 8 til 5 pm. my bag is so heavy coz we were ask to bring our thick heavy text book. my first class is intro to engineering and we have a pop quiz. i thought we were just have presentation today. but its ok. the question is simple and not very tough..hehe..

my basic c class cancel today. soo happy. em i had took some pictures.well, thats my favvy :p


at english class..thats my lec


4 fren..lina,ika,me and shima


my thick and heavy text book


my colorful bag


my faculty



faculty of chemical and natural resources engineering


me,cat,ika and lynn


me and lynn


im really sick of the internet connection in here. it was so slow and always disconnected. how i wish the int cnnection will be sooo fast. it will make me not very tension while using it..hoho~

xoxo,
NUR